By filling out the Vendor Application, the vendor agrees to the following policies:
- This Is A Juried Show: We at Creative Creations Events are looking to showcase the talent of local crafters and artisans. Interested vendors are expected to fill out an application and all applications will be juried on a case by case basis, depending on what vendors / products we already have in the show.
- Selection Process: Following the application period we will look over applications and photos and make our selection based on many criteria including, but not limited to: originality, creativity, general appeal, craftsmanship, balance of product categories.
- Handmade Items Only: Only applicants who make their own products will be considered in the jurying process.
- Selected Applicants: All applicants will be contacted via email within a week (7 days) of applying whether or not they have been chosen to participate in a chosen event. Those chosen will be given information regarding confirming their spot and payment options. Those not chosen to participate will be encouraged to apply to future shows.
- Payment: Chosen applicants will be sent an invoice via email detailing the amount owed. Payment is expected to be made by the payment deadline outlined in the invoice. Your space is not confirmed until payment is received. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or electronic money transfer (EMT).
- No Shows: If a vendor is a “no show”, this may affect whether the vendor will be accepted back into the show in the future.
- Cancellations: Due to the fact that this is a juried show and there is a process to filling spaces, Four Seasons Homemade cannot issue refunds to vendors who are no longer able to participate in an event for any reason. In most cases we can offer a credit for a future event.
- Spaces: For the fall and Christmas events, Four Seasons Homemade will be offering table spaces only depending on the venue (options for each event are listed on the application). We will try to accommodate as many vendors as possible but spaces are only confirmed when payment is received. Vendors may not share or sublet their space to another vendor without first acquiring permission from the organizers.
Table Spaces are only large enough to fit a table and some sitting room for the vendor either behind or to the side of the table. If you plan on bringing a rack, display shelves that sit on the floor and/or a sign on a stand, you would be best to opt for a booth space. This policy not only allows our vendors to have some elbow room, but it also assures that space allotments are kept equal. Without this we end up with vendors who bring in racks and take up more than their allotted space which is unfair to our other vendors. We have implemented this policy with our vendors' best interest in mind and to keep things fair across the board.
- Not Included in Space Costs: Vendors are responsible for supplying their own tables, table cloths, and display materials (i.e. signage and shelves), unless otherwise stated.
- Table Rentals: If you are unable to supply your own tables, there are a limited number of tables available to rent for an extra $10. Be sure to to indicate in your application if you would like to rent a table (there is a spot to check whether you need a table or not). If you do not indicate in your application that you require a table rental, we cannot guarantee we will have one for you. All rental tables must be covered by a table cloth (supplied by the vendor) - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Marketing: Four Seasons Homemade uses a variety of difference marketing options to market each of our shows. We also take the time to highlight each vendor that will be attending on the Facebook event page for each event to give our shoppers a sneak peek at what we will have in store.
While we do fair amount of marketing for our events, we also suggest that our vendors market themselves as well by promoting the events you will be at on your own social media platforms and sharing posts for promotional contests etc.
- Electricity: There are VERY limited spaces with access to an electrical outlet so we ask that vendors only request electricity if it is absolutely necessary. Also please note that because this is a commercial venue, a space with access to electricity does not necessarily mean your spot will be located along a wall. Also, the use of appliances or electrical items that use a large amount of power are not permitted (i.e. microwaves etc).
- Signage: Vendors are expected to supply their own signage . Any signage posted on a wall may be secured with MASKING OR PAINTING TAPE ONLY Food vendors must clearly display all allergy warnings at their table (this is to protect the public as well as yourself).
- Pricing: Vendors are to have all pricing clearly posted either with price tags/stickers or posted signage.
- Photos & Logos: As a vendor you are agreeing to the fact that your products/services, table/display and likeness may be photographed and used for promotional purposes. By submitting your logo and photos of your products, you are giving Four Seasons Homemade permission to use them in the event marketing campaign.
- Conduct: Vendors are expected to behave in a professional and courteous manner towards customers and other vendors. Any failure to do so may result in the vendor(s) being asked to leave and may affect whether or not the vendor(s) involved will be allowed to return to future shows. Four Seasons Homemade reserves the right to restrict any vendor’s participation in any event at any time.
- Liability: Four Seasons Homemade and the producers of their events are not legally liable for any merchandise, behavior or equipment and therefore cannot be held responsible for any injury, death or negative consequence as a result of a vendor’s participation in the show. Vendors are legally liable for any negative consequences resulting from the purchase of consumption of their products.